At a Glance
Get to know the Neighbourhood
Cornelscourt is a popular south Dublin suburb, well-loved by families searching for a home with easy access to Dublin city and all of the amenities of modern living. Buyers will know Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, an extremely convenient spot for all necessities with the benefit of a Dunnes Stores. Although primarily a residential area, the neighbourhood benefits from a pharmacy, traditional chipper and Shanai Indian restaurant. Locals can enjoy a pint and food at the beloved Magic Carpet pub.
Cornelscourt benefits from two excellent parks. Cabinteely Park spans 45 hectares and includes a children's playground. It is also a hub for birdwatchers, eager to spot rare birds such as the great spotted woodpecker. Nearby Kilbogget Park is central for sports fans in the area and hosts rugby, soccer, Gaelic clubs and pitches, as well as a recreational area with floodlit car parking and paths.
Families will enjoy the choice of primary and secondary schools serving the area, such as St Brigid's Girls National School, St Brigid's Boys National School (Foxrock), Cabinteely Community School, Clonkeen College and Loreto Convent.
Cornelscourt is an ideal spot for families, with housing in the area made up of mainly houses with a small number of apartments. It is a very settled and well-established location, with 23% of households being coupled with children.
- Cabinteely Park
- High density of excellent primary and secondary schools
- Excellent transport links
- Superb array of recreational amenities
- Mature and well-established neighbourhood
- 63 – Dun Laoghaire to Kilternan
- 84a – Blackrock towards Newcastle
- 84x – Hawkins Street towards Newcastle
- 145 – Heuston Rail Station to Ballywaltrim
- Green line (Brides Glen/Broomfield) at Laughanstown
- 700 – Dublin Airport to Dublin City Centre & UCD