At a Glance
Get to know the Neighbourhood
Archaeological finds from as far back as the 6th century have been discovered in the bustling village of Dundrum, now known for its modern shopping centre, Luas line and array of popular restaurants, boutiques and pubs. The area continues to be a prime location for both family-orientated buyers and young professionals looking for an urban village feel, conveniently situated on multiple public transport routes.
This friendly village has a strong sense of community. The village itself is ever busy with a wide selection of cafes, banks, doctors, hairdressers, beauticians, pharmacies and much more. Dundrum Shopping Centre is one of Europe’s largest shopping centres, housing world-famous brands, cafes, restaurants and a cinema. Dundrum’s lifestyle offering is constantly expanding, with even more exciting dining experiences on the horizon at the soon-to-open Pembroke Square beside the shopping centre.
In addition to its urban centre, Dundrum is a popular area for families looking to find their forever home. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olaf’s National School, Mount Anville Primary and Secondary schools, Wesley College, St Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools.
Airfield Estate is Dundrum’s biggest hidden gem. With a similar feel to Avoca, Airfield Estate is a horticulture and food mecca to be enjoyed by all ages. An urban farm, founded by the flamboyant Overend sisters in 1974 spans over 38 acres of fields, gardens, museum, vintage cars, private function rooms and the highly popular Overend’s Restaurant.
- Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Dublin city centre via public transport
- Airfield Estate
- 20 minutes to the Dublin Mountains and its walking trails
- Great choice of schools and sport clubs
- Excellent choice of local shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Green line (Brides Glen/Broomfield) at Dundrum and Balally
- 44 – DCU towards Enniskerry
- 44b – Dundrum Luas Station to Glencullen
- 116 – Parnell Sq towards Whitechurch
- 14 – Beaumont (Ardlea Road) to Dundrum Luas Station
- 750 – Airport to Dundrum