At a Glance
Get to know the Neighbourhood
Situated approximately 14.5 kilometres southeast of Dublin city centre, Loughlinstown is a popular suburb, ideal for the growing family looking to make a home in South County Dublin. There are many excellent schools in the area, including St Laurence’s College and St Colmcille’s Junior and Secondary School.
Loughlinstown is an ideal location for the busy commuter. The area is well served by bus routes running along the QBC on the N11, and the Luas green line offers service at Cherrywood and Brides Glen. Active families enjoy the area’s access to green space and sports pitches at Kilbogget Park and Cabinteely Park, and the dlr Loughlinstown Leisure Centre is a full-service community gym, with swimming pool, studio classes and more.
Loughlinstown’s convenient location enables access to all that neighbouring communities have to offer, such as shopping at Ballybrack Shopping Centre, nature walks on Killiney Hill, and bathing and swimming at Shankill Beach. The area is perfectly placed to take advantage of all that South County Dublin has to offer, while providing a peaceful suburban home for a family of any size.
- Mature residential location
- Connectivity via the N11 and M50 road networks
- QBC bus route along the N11 and Green Line LUAS
- Excellent recreational amenities
- A good selection of primary and secondary schools
- Green line (Brides Glen/Broomfield) at Cherrywood and Brides Glen
- 7 -- Mountjoy Square to Brides Glen
- 45a – Kilmacanogue to Dun Laoghaire
- 84 – Bray Train Station to Blackrock
- 84a – Blackrock to Newcastle
- 111 – Dalkey to Brides Glen
- 145 – Heuston Station to Ballywaltrim
- 155 – Bray Train Station to IKEA
- 7n – D’Olier Street towards Shankill