Is this the property for you?
A spacious three bedroomed semi-detached dormer bungalow extending to approximately 96 sqm / 1,033 sq ft located in a quiet and mature residential development within walking distance to all amenities Ballyvolane has to offer. Dunnes stores and Lidl are just a short stroll from the property, which is Ideally located approx. 7 minutes drive from Blackpool Shopping centre as well as the N20 Limerick road and 9 minutes drive from Cork City centre.
A spacious three bedroomed semi-detached dormer bungalow extending to approximately 96 sqm / 1,033 sq ft located in a quiet and mature residential development within walking distance to all amenities Ballyvolane has to offer. Dunnes stores and Lidl are just a short stroll from the property, which is Ideally located approx. 7 minutes drive from Blackpool Shopping centre as well as the N20 Limerick road and 9 minutes drive from Cork City centre. This home is in good condition throughout.
Built in 1988, this home boasts both living and bedroom accommodation at ground floor level as well as bedroom at first floor. It is close to an abundance of primary and
secondary schools with many within walking distance to include: St. Patricks Girls & Boys National school, Mayfield Community school, St. Marks Boys National School and Scoil Naomh Eoin Easpal. Glen Rovers Hurling Club and Mayfield GAA club are within a short drive. The area is well serviced by public transport with bus route 207 coming ever 30 minutes to Cork City centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, kitchen, open plan living/ dining room, bedroom and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Driveway to front with ample parking and paved area offering low maintenance. Rear garden is enclosed with side access and patio area, finished with garden shed for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch: (5.70m x 1.90m )Sliding patio door to front, wooden floor.
- Reception Hall: (4.30m x 2.80m )Entrance hall is large and welcoming with wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (5.90m x 2.80m )The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units and appliances to include: cooker, extractor, dishwasher, single drainer sink unit and washing machine. Vinyl flooring and window overlooking rear garden. Storage cupboard offers plenty of space.
- Living Room: (4.70m x 3.60m )Spacious open plan living room with electric fireplace & built in units for storage. Finished with wooden floors and arch leading into dining area. Window overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room: (4.70m x 3.60m )Fine size dining room with wooden floors currently open plan to living however could easily be independent with access from hall.
- Bedroom 3: (3.70m x 3.30m )Double in size and is fully carpeted.
- Guest w.c.: (1.70m x 0.70m )Two piece suite to include w.c. and wash hand basin. Finished with tiled floors.
- Landing: (3.10m x 2.40m )Spacious landing, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 3.30m )Fine double room with wooden floors.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 3.20m )Double in size with window overlooking rear garden, fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom: (2.70m x 1.60m )Three piece white suite to include electric shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
There is a tiered garden to rear with two distinct levels and a detached shed for storage. The front garden is currently paved with ample parking space and south facing orientation. The property overlooks a communal green area to front which will prove attractive to any would be purchaser.
- Street View