139 Killester Park,
Is this the property for you?
Turn the key, hang up your coat and immediately move in to this wonderful family home. 139 Killester Park has been completely refurbished from top to bottom and offers bright light filled and spacious accommodation throughout. The sunny south west facing garden is sure to appeal to those looking for outdoor entertaining space which has never been as important when looking for a house.
Turn the key, hang up your coat and immediately move in to this wonderful family home. 139 Killester Park has been completely refurbished from top to bottom and offers bright light filled and spacious accommodation throughout. The sunny south west facing garden is sure to appeal to those looking for outdoor entertaining space which has never been as important when looking for a house. Some stunning features throughout and triple glazed windows in this his high energy rated house will definitely appeal to the discerning purchaser. There is ample off street parking to the front.
The property is wonderfully located in Killester close to Collins Avenue, and the Malahide road and is around the corner from neighbourhood shops, restaurants, coffee shops, pubs & a choice of schools. It is a short walk to Killester DART station and is well served by bus routes. Killester Village is nearby and there are a host of sporting and recreational clubs in the immediate vicinity to suit all ages and abilities.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.90m x 1.70m )Wood flooring and alarm and under stairs storage.
- Front Room: (3.88m x 3.10m )Sliding doors, feature Stovex wood burning stove and semi solid wood floors.
- Kitchen/Dining: (5.74m x 4.20m )Large open plan area with five ring Belling gas oven and hob, Contemporary fired earth tile splashbacks, Granite countertop provided by Miller Brothers stone countertops and Belfast sink and breakfast bar with overhead feature lighting, recessed lighting and coving. Fitted seated area and double doors leading to rear garden.
- Landing: Large skylight offering a great amount of light.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.85m )Bath with shower, tiled walls, heated towel rail, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: (4.14m x 3.20m )Large double bedroom to rear with double doors leading to
- En Suite Shower Room: Shower with rose head, extractor fan, skylight, built in wood shelving, WC, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.21m x 4.13m )Large double bedroom to front with extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.50m x 2.16m )Generous single bedroom with built in wardrobes and stira access to the attic.
- Rear Garden: South west facing rear garden approx. 60ft. with pedestrian access to laneway. There is a large paved Indian sandstone patio area ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. The lawn area is bordered by railway sleepers and mature plants and shrubs. Barna shed.
- Street View