20A Shanliss Road,
Is this the property for you?
20A Shanliss Road is a newly completed 3 bed detached house with an impressive A3 BER energy rating. There is a gravel driveway to the front providing off-street parking and a south facing rear garden with a pedestrian side access. The accommodation extends to 95 sqm (1022sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and wetroom/showerroom at ground floor level and three bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level.
20A Shanliss Road is a newly completed 3 bed detached house with an impressive A3 BER energy rating. There is a gravel driveway to the front providing off-street parking and a south facing rear garden with a pedestrian side access. The accommodation extends to 95 sqm (1022sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and wetroom/showerroom at ground floor level and three bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level. A styra stairs provides access to a floored and plastered attic space offering extensive storage. Thermal solar panels heat the water and a rain water harvesting system feeds into the sanitation system. There is gas fired central heating with under floor heating at ground floor level. There is a stylish fitted kitchen with an island and french doors opening out onto decking. Shanliss Road is ideally positioned within minutes of Omni Shopping Centre and Beaumont Hospital. There are a number of well-established local Primary and Secondary schools in this popular area, including St. Fiachra’s Beaumont, Mercy College Beaumont, St. David’s CBS, Maryfield College and St. Aidan’s CBS. The property is a 20 minute drive from the City Centre and 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and Dublin City University. There are also a number of efficient bus routes on your doorstep. This property is ideal for a growing family seeking a convenient, quiet and much sought after location.
- Entrance Hall (3.85m x 1.80m )Spacious reception hall with stairwell to first floor level, under stairs storage and contemporary wet room.
- Wet Room (1.75m x 1.50m )Fully tiled with window to side for ventilation, xpelair Triton electric shower, WC and high quality sanitary wash hand basin.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.00m x 3.65m )with contemporary fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, integrated 800mm wide induction Schott Ceran hob and hoover extractor fan, island with wash hand basin, Beko dishwasher and storage, integrated freezer, full space for a larder fridge, fitted fridge/freezer, area for microwave, soft close press for the bin in the island, recessed lighting with dimmer switches, extensive glazing looking into south facing rear garden and French doors accessing a patio area and double doors lead to
- Living Room (4.90m x 4.20m )Reception room with fireplace suitable for insulation of stove and bay window overlooking the front garden.
- Landing (3.00m x 1.80m )Press containing water cylinder.
- En suite WC and WHB (1.60m x 0.90m )
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.20m )Double bedroom overlooking south facing rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.20m )Large single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.85m )Contemporary bathroom with bath with Triton electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window for ventilation.
- Attic Room (4.40m x 3.70m )with storage to eaves and velux window with south facing aspect. Floored attic space for storage.
- Outside: Driveway to the front with rain harvesting system and gravel driveway providing off street parking for two cars. Rear garden accessed via French doors, decking area to the rear with south facing rear garden.
- Street View