27 Ayrfield Park,
Is this the property for you?
27 Ayrfield Park comprises a stylish and cosy three-bed semi-detached house overlooking a green area in a well-regarded residential estate off the Tonlegee Road. There is a fully serviced outbuilding suitable as a HOME OFFICE/GYM in the rear garden. The house has an impressive C1 energy rating as the house has wrap-around external insulated cladding 100mm, a storm porch, triple glazed windows to the front of the house and contemporary double-glazed windows to the rear.
27 Ayrfield Park comprises a stylish and cosy three-bed semi-detached house overlooking a green area in a well-regarded residential estate off the Tonlegee Road. There is a fully serviced outbuilding suitable as a HOME OFFICE/GYM in the rear garden. The house has an impressive C1 energy rating as the house has wrap-around external insulated cladding 100mm, a storm porch, triple glazed windows to the front of the house and contemporary double-glazed windows to the rear. The condenser gas boiler was also in-stalled 2015. The bright and well presented accommodation extends to approx. 97 sqm (1044 sqft) and com-prises an entrance porch, entrance hall, living room and open plan kitchen/dining room at ground floor level. There are two double bedrooms, a single bed room and a bathroom at first floor level. The attic has a recently fitted Stira stairs, is insulated and partially floored. The living room abounds with natural light due to the south facing aspect and there is a beautiful marble fireplace with a gas fire and open flue. Double doors then access an open plan kitchen and dining room with a stylish rustic style fitted kitchen providing great storage and ample counter space. French doors open out to a most charming garden. Upstairs all the bedrooms have fitted ward-robes and all the bedroom doors are solid timber. The bathroom is fully tiled with a stand-in electric shower.
The front garden has a south facing aspect and is set in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden has a 40 sqm patio and has an insulated / mains electricity energy efficient heated Adman gar-den office / room. The house has been very well maintained throughout and occupies a lovely position within the estate.
Ayrfield is close to a host of local amenities with great transport services and a selection of schools and leisure facilities close by. There are excellent bus services on the nearby Malahide Road into the City Centre and shopping Clarehall, Donaghmede and Northside shopping centres are all within easy reach. The city centre, airport and M1/M50 motorways are all easily accessible from this popular address.
- Entrance Porch: (1.90m x 0.65m )Storm porch with a composite double-glazed sliding door with wood grain effect.
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 2.10m )Bright entrance hall with timber floor and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception 1: (4.60m x 3.65m )Bright reception room with feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset an gas setting, timber floor, window overlooking the front garden, decorative coving, centre rose and double doors leading to
- Dining Area: (3.65m x 3.25m )with timber floors and French doors leading to back garden.
- Kitchen: (3.55m x 2.60m )with rustic style wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and tiled splashback, open plan with the dining area.
- Landing: (3.15m x 2.30m )Bright landing with window to side.
- Bedroom 1: (4.20m x 3.50m )Double bedroom with full wall of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.45m x 3.05m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 2.60m )Large single bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.95m )Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with WC, WHB, stand in shower with Triton electric shower, recessed lighting and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Street View