28 Kempton Park,
Is this the property for you?
Located in a mature residential neighbourhood at the end of a cul de sac setting, 28 Kempton park comes to the market offering a spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow and set off the main Ballyhooly road at Ballyvolane. Extending to approx. 153 sqm (1,643 sqft), this family home was extended 5 years ago to provide extra living accommodation and is in good condition throughout.
Located in a mature residential neighbourhood at the end of a cul de sac setting, 28 Kempton park comes to the market offering a spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow and set off the main Ballyhooly road at Ballyvolane. Extending to approx. 153 sqm (1,643 sqft), this family home was extended 5 years ago to provide extra living accommodation and is in good condition throughout. This home is within walking distance of a host of shopping facilities to include Dunne Stores shopping centre and Lidl. It is approximately 8 minutes drive from Blackpool Shopping centre as well as the N20 Limerick road. Cork city centre is a 10 minute drive from this home.
Constructed in 1996 this family home is close to an abundance of primary and secondary schools to include: St. Patricks Girls & Boys National school, Mayfield Community school, St. Marks Boys National School, Scoil Naomh Eoin Easpal and St. Aidans Community College. There are a number of sports clubs within close proximity. The area is well serviced by public transport with the regular bus route 207 to the city.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, family room, utility room, three bedrooms with one offering an en-suite and mezzanine level and family bathroom. The owners of this home have converted the attic to two individual rooms which can be used for multiple purposes offering plenty of storage with natural light through velux window.
The rear garden benefits from a south westerly aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day and can be accessed via the extended family room or side access and offers an easy low maintenance garden finished with Indian sandstone paved throughout.
There is an upper level which is gravelled. There is an extensive detached shed which provides plenty of additional storage. The front garden is attractively lawned with mature trees and planting and offering ample off street parking.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.18m x 3.27m )Welcoming entrance hall finished with wood flooring and recessed lights.
- Living Room (5.76m x 4.63m )Extensive living room with deep set bay window and feature fireplace with solid fuel stove fitted. Tastefully decorated with cornicing and light fittings. Finished in carpet flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (4.99m x 3.72m )An open plan kitchen/dining room with units fitted at both floor and eye level. The kitchen has integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, double oven, hob, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with dishwasher. There is plenty of over counter presses for storage and all finished in tiled flooring and tiled over work top. The dining area is bright with two velux windows. Step up to family room.
- Family Room (3.89m x 3.45m )This room added five years ago is a great cosy addition to this family home. Located off the kitchen/dining via double doors. Corner soldi fuel stove provides excellent heat throughout the house. Finished with laminate flooring. Access to the rear enclosed garden.
- Utility Room (2.61m x 2.42m )Fitted with wood laminate flooring, this utility room is plumbed for washing machine and vented for double dryer. Stairs leading to attic rooms.
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 3.40m )A fine sized master bedroom with wall to wall slide wardrobes fitted with mirrors and bespoke fitted shelves. Finished with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.11m )Located to the front of property, this room is double in size and finished with roller blinds and carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (57.00m x 3.83m )A lovely bedroom located in the new extension of this house. Stairs leading to mezzanine level, recessed lights and fully carpeted.3.97m x 2.96m A mezzanine level accessed from Bedroom 3 with vaulted ceiling height, this room is fully carpeted.
- En Suite (2.85m x 0.89m )A three-piece bathroom to include electric shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin. Finished with tiled flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.25m x 1.77m )Three piece white suite tastefully tiled with electric shower fitted in tiled shower cubicle. Vanity mirror fitted with storage beneath.
- Attic (3.80m x 2.30m )The attic conversion gives rise to two independent rooms and is an excellent addition to this home. It provides fantastic storage space in both rooms. Each room has a velux window with natural light flowing through. There are cupboards fitted providing extra storage in the eves, recessed lighting and finished in carpet.
The rear garden can be accessed via the family room or side access and benefits from a south westerly aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day. The garden is paved in Indian sandstone throughout the patio area and a slightly higher level area is gravelled and enclosed to provide privacy. There is an extensive garden shed for storage. The front garden offers off street parking with lawn and mature trees and planting to enhance the overall privacy in this cul de sac setting.
Lisney services for buyers
- Street View