3 Farmleigh Avenue Farmleigh Woods,
Is this the property for you?
Farmleigh Woods enjoys an idyllic leafy setting between Farmleigh House, The Phoenix Park and the Georgian Village, Castleknock. Number 3 Farmleigh Avenue is one of only five houses of this unique triple aspect, larger design none of which have ever come on the market. It is a magnificent double fronted, triple aspect 5 bedroom end of terrace house within the beautifully landscaped tree lined grounds of Farmleigh Woods.
Farmleigh Woods enjoys an idyllic leafy setting between Farmleigh House, The Phoenix Park and the Georgian Village, Castleknock. Number 3 Farmleigh Avenue is one of only five houses of this unique triple aspect, larger design none of which have ever come on the market. It is a magnificent double fronted, triple aspect 5 bedroom end of terrace house within the beautifully landscaped tree lined grounds of Farmleigh Woods. The property has been newly refurbished and is in turn key condition, it has been finished to an unbelievably high standard with upmost attention detail. This property is notable for its abundance of light from morning to evening with is south facing aspect to the front which overlooks stunning mature parklands. There is ample off-street parking for two cars. On entering one comes into a bright spacious entrance hall with two sets double doors into large dual aspect reception room and on the opposite side into the dining room, kitchen and garden room. The whole ground floor can be opened up into one big area including the garden for entertaining. Solid oak flooring is laid throught the ground floor in its entirety which creates a seamless open space. The dual-aspect sitting room has a limestone fireplace with a gas fire.The dining area has double doors leading to the garden. The houses design captures a huge amount of natural light which permeates throughout the various rooms on all floors. There is a guest WC on the ground floor fully tiled with WC and WHB. The kitchen again has a bay window and two sets of double doors leading to an Indian sandstone patio and beautifully mature landscaped garden. The kitchen has a John Daly hand painted solid wood fitted kitchen with granite worktop and integrated Neff appliances. Additional storage and counter space provided by an island in the centre and kitchen in turn opens into a sun lounge that has double doors leading to the rear patio area and garden. The second reception room/bedroom is at first floor level and boasts dual aspect bay windows and a feature fireplace with limestone surround and gas fire. There are two double bedrooms at this level and a fully tiled family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and power shower. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has dual aspect windows and doors leading to a fully decked balcony with a south facing orientation and en-suite bathroom while the master bedroom has extensive wardrobes, a Juliet balcony with a west facing aspect and a large en suite with a bath, WC, WHB and shower. All bedrooms have extensive solid wood hand painted fitted Cawley wardrobes. The location is second to none. Whites Road has immediate access to the Phoenix Park and Castleknock Village with its ever increasing choice of shops & restaurants is just a five minute walk. City Centre is just 3.5 miles. There are several excellent schools in the locality including Mount Sackville, Castleknock College and the Kings Hospital. Dublin Airport is less than 20 minutes drive via the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Hall: (4.45m x 2.20m )Reception hallway with solid oak floor, high ceilings, recessed lighting and guest WC.
- WC: (2.45m x 1.70m )Fully tiled guest WC with WHB, WC and extractor fan.
- Reception Room 1: (7.10m x 5.00m )Bright spacious reception room with dual aspect windows looking south and west facing, solid oak floor, decorative coving, centre rose, feature marble fireplace with gas inset.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (7.20m x 4.30m )Kitchen/breakfast room with John Daly handpainted kitchen and Island with integrated Neff appliances. Solid granite countertop. Venetian marble floor.
- Sun Room: (2.95m x 2.70m )Sun room with French doors to patio with Indian sand stone paving and landscaped rear garden.
- Landing: (2.30m x 2.25m )
- Reception Room/Bedroom: (7.10m x 5.00m )Spacious room with dual aspect windows, feature fireplace with limestone surround, timber floor, decorative coving, centre roses, recessed lighting and surround sound speakers.
- Bedroom 4: (4.10m x 2.80m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 3: (4.20m x 4.00m )Double bedroom with dual aspect windows looking over the front and side garden and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.90m )Fully tiled bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC, WHB and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (5.30m x 4.15m )Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, dual aspect windows, French doors opening on to balcony with south facing orientation overlooking the communal gardens with ensuite.
- Ensuite: (2.25m x 1.50m )Fully tiled ensuite with WC, WHB, and shower.
- Master Bedroom: (4.45m x 4.25m )Double bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, Juliet balcony with west facing aspect and large ensuite.
- Ensuite: (4.20m x 2.00m )Fully tiled bathroom with WC, WHB, bath and shower overhead.
- Street View