Is this the property for you?
The Weir is a contemporary apartment block set in the heart of picturesque Chapelizod on the banks of the Liffey. Enjoying a beautiful village setting and yet just 5km from O’Connell Bridge Chapelizod is well served with public transport providing easy and quick access to the city centre while the village provides for all necessary local amenities and services.
The Weir is a contemporary apartment block set in the heart of picturesque Chapelizod on the banks of the Liffey. Enjoying a beautiful village setting and yet just 5km from O’Connell Bridge Chapelizod is well served with public transport providing easy and quick access to the city centre while the village provides for all necessary local amenities and services. Apartment 38 is accessed from a small gated courtyard and the apartment block is low rise being just three stories. There is one designated underground car space. The apartment extends to 65sqm (700sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite bathroom and a bathroom. Both double bedrooms have windows that face into the courtyard while French doors off the living room access a great south facing balcony looking over the Millrace and the Liffey. The balcony also has almost Sylvian views towards the wooded area beyond the Liffey and enjoys the sound of flowing water. The Weir Apartments enjoy a quaint village setting being situated on the main street of Chapelizod village on the banks of the river Liffey just 5km’s from O’Connell Bridge. The village setting could not be more convenient with all required amenities virtually on your doorstep. Dublins oldest village, Chapelizod, is just a minutes walk from the property, as is the Phoenix Park, Europes largest enclosed parkland with limitless opportunities for sporting and recreational amenities. The property enjoys excellent transport links and is within a fifteen minute drive from Dublin city centre and the IFSC, and within a ten minute drive of the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Hall (3.40m x 1.00m )L-shaped entrance hall with utility/storage.
- Bedroom (4.35m x 2.70m )Double Bedroom, Fitted wardrobes and window overlooking internal courtyard
- Bedroom (3.40m x 2.50m )Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, window overlooking internal courtyard
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.95m x 1.75m )Fully tiled ensuite bathroom with Bath, telephone shower , w.c and whb
- Attic Potential for storage
- Shower Room (1.75m x 1.55m )Shower, w.c, whb, fully tiled, internable with an expelier
- Utility Room (1.95m x 0.80m )Tumble dryer and storage
- Living Dining Room (4.85m x 4.30m )Open plan living dining room with south facing aspect, south facing windows and french doors accessing a balcony with Liffey Views
- Balcony (2.90m x 1.45m )Very private south facing balcony looking directly onto amazing picturesque views of the Liffey with the and wooded area beyond.
- Kitchen (2.50m x 1.85m )Shaker style kitchen units with integrated hob, extractor fan, dishwasher
- Street View