Is this the property for you?
5 St. Davids Court, built C. 2016, is a semi-detached five-bedroomed family home of substantial proportions, presented for sale in excellent condition. A relatively new build the property has been well planned out to facilitate the needs of a modern family. There is a purpose-built garden room ideal for those who now wish to work from home and a charge point for an electric vehicle in the cobble-locked front drive.
5 St. Davids Court, built C. 2016, is a semi-detached five-bedroomed family home of substantial proportions, presented for sale in excellent condition. A relatively new build the property has been well planned out to facilitate the needs of a modern family. There is a purpose-built garden room ideal for those who now wish to work from home and a charge point for an electric vehicle in the cobble-locked front drive. Situated on a quiet cul de sal and located just off the Malahide Road close to the Artane Shopping centre, No 5 has a lovely balance of quiet and convenient.
This impressive family home extends to 163 sqm (1,757 sqft) with room to spare at every level. The property is imposing at approach yet still deceptively spacious once you step inside. The main reception room to the front of the property is surprisingly big with sunlight pouring in from morning to evening. The kitchen/dining room to the rear is open plan with an island unit as the centrepiece of the custom-made kitchen. There is still ample room to dine and entertain with a separate utility with a door to the side of the house and access to the rear through French doors. The back garden is fully landscaped and maintenance-free with sandstone paving, gravel and artificial grass with a purpose-built garden room/home office fully wired for e-fibre and a separate store room. The outbuilding was cleverly designed with a full brick façade which blends in against the backdrop of the gable end of the house behind. There are four bedrooms on the first floor, one with an en-suite shower room, two generous double rooms and one single bedroom/home office alongside the main bathroom. The master bedroom takes up the entire top floor of the house complete with en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and dressing area which completes the accommodation.
The location is second to none with easy access to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport, numerous sports and recreational facilities including Parnells GAA club and Clontarf Golf Club, there are several primary and secondary schools, shopping facilities, pubs and restaurants along with Dublin City University, all relatively nearby. There are frequent bus services with QBCs, offering ease of access to the capital and beyond and the DART station at Killester is only a brisk 15-minute walk.
- Entrance Hall (7.35m x 1.90m )with decorative coving, recessed lighting, understairs storage and doors to the kitchen / dining room and living room
- Guest Wc (2.05m x 1.40m )with wc and whb
- Reception Room (5.60m x 3.80m )with window overlooking front drive way and decorative coving
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.85m x 5.00m )Open plan layout with high spec fitted kitchen, good storage, marble counter top and island unity, integrated infinity hob, built in double oven, microwave, fridge /freezer and dishwasher. Recessed lighting and French doors leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.25m x 2.05m )with wall and floor mounted units, plumbed for a Zanussi washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.30m )double bedroom with window overlooking front driveway and built in wardrobe area
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.80m x 1.70m )with wc, whb, shower and window
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.25m )double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (3.95m x 2.05m )double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 5/Home Office (3.00m x 2.45m )single bedroom currently serving as home office
- Master Bedroom (4.60m x 3.05m )double bedroom with door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.75m x 1.70m )with Jack & Jill sink, wc, stand in shower, heated towel rail, Velux window and window to side
- Dressing Area (3.00m x 1.45m )with built in wardrobes
- Street View