56 West Road,
Is this the property for you?
56 West Road is a charming and stylish two storey end of terrace property presented in immaculate condition throughout and benefitting from the addition of a two-storey rear extension with pitched roof. The property has a handsome red brick façade with granite lintels and sills and evokes great curb appeal. In the front there is a railed garden that leads to the front door.
56 West Road is a charming and stylish two storey end of terrace property presented in immaculate condition throughout and benefitting from the addition of a two-storey rear extension with pitched roof. The property has a handsome red brick façade with granite lintels and sills and evokes great curb appeal. In the front there is a railed garden that leads to the front door. There is a fully paved rear garden with a pedestrian side access and a fully serviced domestic utility unit plumbed for the washing machine and also houses the gas boiler and tumble dryer. The unit also provides great storage space. The accommodation extends to 75sqm (807sqft) over two levels and has gas fired central heating, double glazed windows. There is ample on-street parking easily available at all times.
On entering the property, one comes into a hallway with high ceiling and continue into an open plan room with living room to front dining room and kitchen to rear. There is an abundance of natural light and this is enhanced by recessed lighting throughout the ground floor accommodation. The sense of space is further enhanced by the continuation of the timber floor from hallway to living room and dining room. The living room to the front is a comfortable area with an appealing open fireplace and library bookshelves to either side in the recess. The dining area is open plan and comfortably accommodates a large dining table. This area has a stairwell to first floor level and additional under stair storage. To the rear, in the two-storey rear extension, a contemporary kitchen has been added in high gloss finish with integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Woodgrain PVC door and window to the rear bring in a lot of additional light and the French doors open out into a beautiful private courtyard area with a mature tree and attractive paving.
At first floor level there are two double bedrooms. The master bedroom to the front it has extensive built-in wardrobes and a feature fireplace. The second bedroom is also a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, feature fireplace and a window to the side. The contemporary bathroom is fully tiled with WC, WHB, bath with electric shower over-bath and two windows overlooking the rear courtyard. A mirrored sliderobe provides extensive storage in the bathroom.
West Road is an ideal location on the doorstep of Dublin City Centre and in easy walking distance of Connolly Station for Dart & Luas with the Cross-City Luas stop at Marlborough Street, East Point Business Park, and the IFSC/Dublin Dockland’s is also accessible on foot. There are numerous shops, restaurants, coffee houses and schools in the immediate locality. The Mater hospital, OConnell Street and city Colleges are all easily accessible as are the Port Tunnel, East Link toll bridge and 3 Arena. 56 West Road is a charming and stylish home in a vibrant neighbourhood.
- Entrance Hall: (3.05m x 1.10m )Entrance hall with high ceiling and door into open plan kitchen/living/dining room.
- Living: (3.20m x 3.15m )with feature open fireplace, library shelving to each recess, window overlooking front garden, recessed lighting and ample power points.
- Dining: (4.30m x 3.60m )Open plan dining area with stairwell to first floor level, under stairs storage, recessed lighting and access to the kitchen.
- Kitchen: (3.70m x 2.50m )High gloss contemporary kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar and French doors lead to a private east facing rear courtyard garden with pedestrian access to side and domestic storage shed.
- Storage Shed: (4.00m x 1.85m )Utility shed plumbed for washing machine with power points, heating and housing the gas boiler.
- Landing: (3.70m x 1.70m )with access to attic and Velux window bringing in natural light.
- Bedroom 1: (4.45m x 3.00m )Master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes, feature open fireplace, recessed lighting and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 2.45m )Double bedroom with feature fireplace, window to side and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom: (3.70m x 2.20m )Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with two windows overlooking the rear garden, WC, bath and WHB, stand in electric shower over bath, heated towel rail and with mirrored slide robes with extensive storage.
Lisney services for buyers
- Street View