Sale Agreed

77a & rear 77a Talbot Street

North City Centre, Dublin 1, D01 T447
Investment Property

Property Overview

The property comprises a flamboyantly-painted corner two-storey over basement former Methodist church, built around 1838, to designs of architect William Murray, and now occupied as an internet café.

The entire is of traditional construction with a slated pitched roof and an interesting stucco facade. The basement is disused.

Title and tenancies

The property is freehold subject to and with the benefit of lease dated 18 June 1992 for a term of thirty five years on a full repairing and insuring basis from 14 April 1992.

The current lessee is Yang Yu (otherwise Peter Yu). The rent reserved is €48,000 p.a. exclusive of rates and all other normal outgoings and subject to a five year rent reviews. The 2017 rent review remains outstanding and rent reviews are ‘upwards only’.

Planning

The property is listed on the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2011-2017 record of protected structures under Reference number 8755 and is described as “Former Welsh Methodist Chapel – excluding the 20th century shopfront/ground floor shop unit.”

Solicitor

O’Keeffe & Moore, 6 Merrion Square, Dublin 2. T: 01-676 6060

The property comprises a flamboyantly-painted corner two-storey over basement former Methodist church, built around 1838, to designs of architect William Murray, and now occupied as an internet café. The entire is of traditional construction with a slated pitched roof and an interesting stucco facade.

Accommodation

Approximate floor areas are as follows:

RS-WS1