Is this the property for you?
8 Luttrellstown Park occupies a magnificent corner site that offers huge potential for further development subject to planning permission. No further planning has been sought on this property since it was built c. 1997. 8 Luttrellstown Park is a four bed semi-detached house with a domestic garage to the side. The property has mature lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with trees and shrubs.
8 Luttrellstown Park occupies a magnificent corner site that offers huge potential for further development subject to planning permission. No further planning has been sought on this property since it was built c. 1997. 8 Luttrellstown Park is a four bed semi-detached house with a domestic garage to the side. The property has mature lawned gardens to the front, side and rear with trees and shrubs. The front garden provides off-street parking and garage access. The accommodation extends to 125sqm (1345sqft excluding the garage) and comprises a large living room with double doors accessing a dining room. French doors in turn give access to the rear garden. There is a generous kitchen/breakfast room with pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden and the domestic garage. There is a guest WC under the stairs. At first floor level. There are two double bedrooms (en suite shower room), two large single bedrooms and a bathroom. The heating is gas fired and there are timber double glazed windows.
Located just off the Diswellstown Road, this property is conveniently located just a 10 minute walk to the local Spar shop, Insomnia cafe , pharmacy, Tir na Nog Park and The Carpenter Bar & Restaurant. St. Patrick s National School is located just around the corner and there are a number of other schools located nearby. (School admission policies are subject to change and should be verified). Castleknock Village is just a 5 minute drive as well as having easy access to Blanchardstown Shopping centre and The Phoenix Park. Luttrellstown is also a short walk from Coolmine Train station and is on the No. 37 bus route, which stops just outside the development, providing easy access to and from the city centre.
- Entrance Hall (5.15m x 1.65m )with stairs to first floor level and guest W.C.
- WC (1.55m x 0.80m )with W.C., wash hand basin and xpelair
- Reception Room 1 (5.35m x 4.15m )large spacious reception room with south facing aspect to front overlooking the front garden, feature fireplace with cast iron and timber surround, gas inset, double doors leading to
- Reception Room 2 (3.80m x 2.95m )reception room with french doors leading to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast room (4.65m x 3.80m )with wall and floor mounted shaker style units with intergrated oven, hob and extractor fan. dishwasher and washing machine, fridge freezer and door to side access.
- Domestic garage (5.20m x 2.80m )with an up and over door and also access to/from the rear garden
- Landing (3.85m x 1.10m )
- Master Bedroom (4.35m x 3.00m )with extensive built in wardrobes and a box window overlooking the front garden with a door leading to
- En-suite (1.75m x 1.50m )with shower, W.C. and wash hand basin
- Bedroom two (3.70m x 2.70m )double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 2.50m )large single bedroom with built in wardrobes and window over looking the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (2.70m x 2.45m )large single bedroom with window overlooking front garden
- Bathroom (2.50m x 1.70m )with bath, W.C and wash hand basin
- Street View