Apt. 17 Beresford House
Is this the property for you?
Apt. 17 Beresford House is an immaculately presented light filled contemporary two bed apartment with designated parking that will interest both owner occupiers and investors alike. Situated in Dublins Docklands in the heart of Dublin city this location offers great connectivity to both the north and south city centre and there is a LUAS stop virtually on your doorstep.
Apt. 17 Beresford House is an immaculately presented light filled contemporary two bed apartment with designated parking that will interest both owner occupiers and investors alike. Situated in Dublins Docklands in the heart of Dublin city this location offers great connectivity to both the north and south city centre and there is a LUAS stop virtually on your doorstep. Located on the first floor this apartment occupies a corner position facilitating dual aspect windows in the living room bringing in oodles of natural light. Together with the living room both bedrooms have a bright west facing aspect and views into the landscaped courtyard. The accommodation extend to 55sqm (592 sqft) and comprises an entrance hall with storage, living/dining room with a stylish kitchen, two double bedrooms and a newly renovated bathroom. A west facing balcony offers an invaluable outdoor space. The heating is gas fired and the windows are double glazed. Whether you are an owner occupier looking for a chic city pad or an investor looking for a well located first let apartment investment opportunity this property is sure to delight.
Ideally situated in the heart of Dublins financial district with a range of bars, bistros, cafes, restaurants, the Gibson & Spencer Hotels and the National College of Ireland literally on the doorstep while the iconic Samuel Beckett Bridge allows a five minute walk to Grand Canal Dock and all the amenities it has to offer. There are a wide variety of gyms, fitness centres and sports clubs close by. The LUAS stop at the gates of the development at Mayor Square provides easy access to the rest of the city and beyond. PWC, AIG and Facebook are just some of the major employers in the area.
- Entrance Hall: (2.95m x 1.10m )L-shaped entrance hall with timber floor and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 2.90m )Bright double bedroom with decorative coving, large window overlooking courtyard with a west facing aspect and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 2.10m )Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, large window with west facing aspect overlooking the courtyard.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.85m )Newly renovated fully tiled contemporary bathroom with double shower and rain effect head, brand new luxury sanitary wear, WC and WHB, large heated mirror and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (6.50m x 3.55m )Open plan kitchen dining room with dual aspect lighting, access to west facing balcony, decorative coving, timber affect laminate floor.
- Kitchen: (3.00m x 1.75m )with wall and floor mounted light grey matte kitchen units with good storage and ample counter space, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, integrated Zanussi dishwasher and integrated Beko fridge/freezer.