Cafe/Restaurant, 84 Terenure Road East,
- Superb opportunity to trade as a cafe/restaurant in a well-established suburban location.
- Prominent position in the heart of Terenure Village with excellent frontage adjacent to Aldi.
- Enjoys high volumes of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Ground floor unit of approx. 148 sqm (GIA) with outside seating of approx. 9.66 sqm (GIA).
- The property is beautifully decorated and has the benefit of being fully fitted.
- Internally, the premises is configured as an open plan café with serving counter, WCs, office/staff WC, kitchen and function room.
- Available on flexible lease terms.
- The property has planning permission for café/restaurant use that will complement the retail adjacencies.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Terenure Medical, Base Pizza, L’Ombre, Life Pharmacy, Fitzpatrick Opticians, Lidl, Fifty-Four Square, Foam, The Brown Pig and St Joseph’s Church and St Joseph’s Boys’ National School.
All interested parties are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and carry out their own due diligence.
|Description||Sqm (GIA)||Sqft (GIA)|
|Ground floor cafe/restaurant||148.00||1,593.00|
|Outside seating area||9.66||103.98|
Meet our Experts
- Street View