Teach On Séiplíneach Dromahane,
Is this the property for you?
A charming and spacious three bedroomed detached two storey house extending to approx. 140 sqm (1,506 sqft) with a single storey detached shed and on an impressive site size of approx. 0.6 acres (0.24 Hectare). Teach on Séiplíneach is located to the east of Dromahane Village and is within walking distance of Nazareth House. This is a rural and private location approximately 4.
A charming and spacious three bedroomed detached two storey house extending to approx. 140 sqm (1,506 sqft) with a single storey detached shed and on an impressive site size of approx. 0.6 acres (0.24 Hectare). Teach on Séiplíneach is located to the east of Dromahane Village and is within walking distance of Nazareth House. This is a rural and private location approximately 4.5km south west of Mallow and 2.2km west off the Cork/Mallow N20 road. The property is of traditional build finished under a pitched slated roof.
Constructed in 1933, this property is in need of refurbishments and repairs as well as the upgrade of kitchen/bathrooms however, it poses the opportunity to be a great residential family home which will appeal to a vast majority of would be purchasers. This home
is within easy commuting distance of Mallow which has a vast range of services and amenities.
The accommodation extends to an entrance hall, living room, sitting room, office/study room, kitchen, dining room and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The third master ensuite bedroom on the first floor is accessed off the dining room with separate staircase. The house is finished internally with plastered and painted walls, timber doors, lighting, part carpet,
timber and part tile floor coverings in the bathrooms.
The property has the benefit of an extensive site offering off street parking to the front of the house accessed via gates directly form the R620 road. The front, side and rear garden are lawned and enclosed with mature trees, shrubs and planting defining the properties boundaries. The rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day.
- Entrance Hall (4.69m x 1.90m )A spacious entrance hall and carpeted area.
- Sitting Room (4.20m x 4.10m )Located off the entrance hall, this living room has a built in fireplace and is fully carpeted.
- Kitchen (3.40m x 2.90m )Built in cupboards and a single drain unit, finished with vinyl flooring and door leading to rear garden.
- Dining Room (3.20m x 2.70m )A bright dinning room with built in alcove unit, vinyl flooring and stairs that leads to bedroom 3 with an en-suite.
- Living Room (5.20m x 3.80m )A second living area which is spacious and offers a built in fireplace and is fully carpeted. There are PVC double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Downstairs w.c. (1.80m x 0.90m )Accessed off the kitchen and has a toilet.
- Utility Room (1.80m x 1.60m )A spacious room with concrete flooring.
- Office/Study Area (3.20m x 1.90m )An ideal office/study area, front facing and window offers plenty of natural light. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 3.10m )Double in size overlooking rear garden, feature fireplace with three windows enhancing natural light and carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.10m )Another fine double bedroom with feature fireplace and carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.50m )A large bright, carpeted room that also holds a fireplace.
- En-suite (2.40m x 1.80m )Three piece suite to include an electric shower fitted, w.c and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.50m x 1.90m )Three piece suite to include bath, shower unit overhead, w.c and wash hand basin. The hot press is located in this room and is finished with vinyl flooring.
- Landing (6.90m x 1.90m )A spacious bright landing, fully carpeted.
- Shed (5.20m x 2.50m )A fine sized detached garden shed which can be used for additional storage space. There is a boiler (Oil fired) house as well as another utility/storage unit which will appeal to many would be purchasers.
The property is set on an extensive regular shaped site of approx. 0.6 acres (0.24 Hectares) offering gated off street parking to front. The front, side and rear garden are lawned and enclosed with mature trees, shrubs and planting defining the boundaries. There is a detached single storey garden shed. The rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day.
Lisney services for buyers
- Street View