Is this the property for you?
Located on the Glasheen Road and within an easy stroll to the city centre, Woodfield comes to the market offering a wealth of accommodation spread over two levels. The property is a fine detached family home and stands centred on its site offering a host of parking via its splayed entrance to the front while to the rear giving a beautifully lawned garden with patio spaces and a purpose built garden shed.
Located on the Glasheen Road and within an easy stroll to the city centre, Woodfield comes to the market offering a wealth of accommodation spread over two levels. The property is a fine detached family home and stands centred on its site offering a host of parking via its splayed entrance to the front while to the rear giving a beautifully lawned garden with patio spaces and a purpose built garden shed. This home has been in the same ownership and has been passed between generations ensuring it has been well cared for and enhanced as the family make up and life altered through the years. The flow of accommodation is laid out as follows: A glazed entrance porch, welcoming reception hall, open plan lounge/family room, formal dining space, kitchen/dining room, utility room, home office, home gym /bedroom six and guest W.C, all at ground floor. The first floor offers five bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. All windows are double glazed PVC. The property has oil central heated and enjoys a C1 energy rating which could be further enhanced with a minimal of changes. The location of this home is second to none with a wealth of services and facilities on its doorstep. The way this home has been lived in down through the years has altered with the separation of spaces when it was fashionable to the division of individual rooms when the time required. Built in 1968 with approx. 2,456sq the home was well designed initial to allow for the ease of this adaptation. The elevation of the property uses a number of finishes to give it a unique and appealing look. The stonework in the entrance pillars is repeated in low stone walls and steps to the front as well as the imposing chimney breast. Smooth plaster and timber cladding complete the look.
- Entrance Porch (2.07m x 1.86m )A bright entrance porch fully glazed and enjoying the wrap around stone enjoyed in the outside of this home.
- Reception Hallway (4.43m x 3.24m )Welcoming and spacious reception hall with parquet flooring and wood panelling.
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Family Room (7.57m x 4.37m )A beautiful open plan room with dual aspect status ensures the entire room is flooded with light throughout the day. With two large picture windows to the front and a glazed wall with doors to access the rear gardens this room is well used. A features fireplace with open fire is at the centre and gives a focus to the living room area. Its L shape leading to the more formal dining space could be easily closed off to give a completely separate room. Finished with carpet, cornicing and centre rose complete this room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.90m x 3.40m )Located to the rear of the property and accessed from either the hall or the more formal dining space this room is well thought out and planned to give two defined spaces. The kitchenis fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include display cabinets with stained glass insets and arranged in a U shape. The kitchen has is defined with floor tiles and tasteful tiling over the count top space. Two windows at the sink and counter-top ensures the room is bright and the gardens are permanently overlooked . An archway has been created to give a change of use within the room. The dining is finished with wood laminate floor and again is particularly bright with big picture windows overlooking the rear gardens and patio.
- Utility Room (2.77m x 1.54m )Fitted with single drained sink unit this room is plumber for washing machine and ventedfor tumble dryer. Tiled with plenty of storage fitted and door leading to the rear garden.
- Downstairs WC (3.10m x 1.70m )Located off the reception hall this two-piece suite is tastefully tilled in a black and whitetheme.
- Home Office (3.76m x 3.01m )Located to the front of the property with big windows flooding it with light, this roomoffers a number of uses. Fitted as a home office space with a desk and shelving.
- Home Gym (3.04m x 2.98m )Another good sized room and suitable for a multiple of uses. Formally laid out as a gym,this room has side gable windows together with roof light and a fitted shower cubicle with electric shower. This room could easily become bedroom 6 depending on a purchasers requirements
- Stairs/Landing (4.68m x 3.84m )With gable window at the top of the stairs this area is bright and welcoming. There isa fitted cupboard under the stairs to take coats and shoes leaving the reception hall clutter free.
- Bedroom 1 (4.68m x 3.36m )Located to the front of the property this room gives excellent proportions. Fitted sliderobes with mirror.
- En suite (3.36m x 1.84m )Offering a four piece suite to include tiled shower cubicle. Bespoke vanity unit fitted withplenty of storage as well as mirror and lights. Heated towel rail and combination radiator.
- Bedroom 2 (3.44m x 3.35m )Also located to the front this room is another double with fitted robes and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (4.10m x 3.24m )A double room to the rear of the property with robes fitted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.19m x 2.45m )Double room to the rear with fitted robes.
- Bedroom 5 (3.13m x 2.44m )Single bedroom located to the rear currently in use as a home office and fitted with deskand shelving.
- Family Bathroom (2.48m x 2.17m )Tastefully decorated with three piece bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and showerfitted overhead. Vanity unit with storage and a large mirrors as well as a heated towel rail.
- Hot Press Located on the landing fully shelved.
This home sits on a lovely site with the property perfectly centred. There is a splayed entrance to the front giving lots of space for parking. A low feature stone wall encloses the front of this home with mature cherry blossom trees. Stone pillars and gates add further to the privacy. Carriage lights are used to enhance the lighting here.
The rear garden is lawned and enclosed and creates a very tranquil private space. The use of water features
and planting gives definition to the different areas within the garden. There is a choice of patios to make sure the sunshine is captured and enjoyed all day long. A purpose built garden shed takes position to the back of the garden and is extensive in size.
- Street View