Woodleigh 40 Richmond,
Is this the property for you?
Set in a scheme of bespoke detached homes and located close to the end of the cul de sac Woodleigh comes to the market offering an impressive four bedroomed detached family home set in the heart of Glanmire. Surrounded by this quiet woodland setting, this home sits perfectly on its manicured site extending to approx. 0.5 acres. Gently tiered and landscaped to make maximum use of every part of the gardens this home has been meticulously cared for by its current owners.
Set in a scheme of bespoke detached homes and located close to the end of the cul de sac Woodleigh comes to the market offering an impressive four bedroomed detached family home set in the heart of Glanmire. Surrounded by this quiet woodland setting, this home sits perfectly on its manicured site extending to approx. 0.5 acres. Gently tiered and landscaped to make maximum use of every part of the gardens this home has been meticulously cared for by its current owners. Extending to approximately 1880 sq ft, the property is in
walk in condition throughout and is within a short drive of Glanmire Village with the city centre easily accessed via a selection of different routes.
Constructed in 1990 the property is well located with a selection of primary, gael scoil and secondary schools namely Colaiste an Phiarsaigh and Glanmire Community College all within easy reach. Shopping is well catered for at a choice of locations in Glanmire and there is quick access to the Dunkettle Interchange connecting to the routes of the M8 motorway, N25 and the N40
route which will links through to Mahon Point, Douglas, Carrigaline and much more. Bus route 221 and 245 from Glanmire village gives a regular 30 mins service to the city centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining, living room, lounge, guest w.c. and utility room all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four double bedrooms with the master bedroom offering
an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, the three further bedrooms all double in size offer built in wardrobes and a family bathroom completes this level. The landing acts as a study home office location and a walk in hot press is spacious and provides extra storage.
The property is set on gardens extending to approximately 0.5 acres which are manicured. There are a choice of patios for alfresco dining and the planting
of shrubs at the stage of construction 30 years ago combine with the already existing beech trees gives this garden a maturity that belies its young age. Levelled lawns for kicking balls, bouncing on trampolines and building forts are all catered for to the rear and a selection of private enclosed patios surround the house itself. The front garden offers plenty of parking arrange around a lawn with planted borders to enhance this private enclave.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Reception Hall (3.70m x 3.50m )A spacious and welcoming entrance hall finished with Amtigo tiling. Dark wood finish in skirting, doors, architrave and stairs gives this reception hall a welcoming feeling
- Kitchen/Dining Room (7.90m x 2.90m )This kitchen offers an open plan layout to encompass both kitchen and dining room. Finished in country cream theme and fitted with granite work top this kitchen offers a functional layout. With floor and eye level units and tiled over the counter top space the kitchen boasts integrated appliances to include double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. The hob enjoys an integrated extractor overhead. With under pelmet lighting and displace presses this kitchen is a lovely space to work in. The dining area sits alongside patio doors leading to the outside with a selection of patio spaces to choose from for dining with the background of the gardens beyond. A red brick return within the kitchen divides the spaces and offers additional storage. Tiled flooring throughout.
- Living Room (4.50m x 4.10m )A perfectly proportioned room decorated in neutral tones and overlooking the front garden. With no less than three windows giving dual aspect this room has plenty of natural light flowing through. An open feature fireplace of cast iron with tiled inset and teak surround completes this room.
- Lounge (5.20m x 3.80m )A spacious lounge accessed off the entrance hall with marble feature fireplace. Finished with Kahrs wooden flooring and with two floor to ceiling windows this room is lovely and bright and ideal relaxation space.
- Guest W.C (1.50m x 0.90m )Two-piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled in black and white theme.
- Utility Room (3.70m x 2.30m )An extensive utility room fitted with floor level units together with larder style units in keeping with that of the kitchen. Single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and back door access to rear garden.
- Landing (5.70m x 3.40m )Spacious landing with gable window doubling up as a home office/study location. Fully carpeted with recessed lighting. Walk in hot press located here.
- Master Bedroom (4.70m x 4.50m )A fine master bedroom overlooking the peaceful rear garden. Decorated in neutral tones and fully carpeted.
- En-suite (2.10m x 1.70m )Three piece suite to include electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and fully tiled.
- W.I.W (2.10m x 1.10m )Walk in wardrobe with plenty of shelving and storage.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 3.80m )Double in size overlooking front garden and offers built in wardrobes with overhead storage presses. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (5.10m x 3.20m )Another double bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes together with dressing table area and display shelves. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.80m x 3.70m )Double bedroom over looking front garden with built in wardrobes and polished flooring.
- Family Bathroom (3.20m x 1.70m )Four piece suite to include bath, corner shower unit, w.c and vanity wash hand basin fitted with storage press and matching vanity mirror and light. Heated towel rail. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
The outside of this home has been planned with the same attention to detail of that experienced inside. Using the bright southerly aspect and making sure to avail of all day sunshine much thought went in to how best to design the space. With the use of careful planting while at the same time working with the site and its existing boundary the owners of this home have created thoughtfully laid out spaces for family life. Using shrubbery to screen and enclose patios they become sheltered secluded spots. Large lawns cater for running round or kicking footballs and the driveway meanders to the front to give plenty of parking. The rear of the property has no less than two tasteful sheds one enclosing the oil boiler, the other taking up the position of storing all the necessary equipment to keep the garden in ship shape. Rockeries and sleeper steps
to give access all enhance the layout of the outside space. The front garden is done in such a way to give complete privacy and hides the meandering drive which gives plenty of parking. Ground level lighting compliments the front and rear gardens.
Lisney services for buyers
- Street View