RDS Horse Show Tickets Giveaway Terms and Conditions
10th August 2022
• For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Lisney whose Instagram handle is @lisneysothebysintlrealty, Facebook handle is @lisneysir and LinkedIn profile is https://www.linkedin.com/company/lisney/. The "Prize" refers to two general admission tickets for the Dublin Horse Show on Sunday, 21st of August 2022.
• By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 15:00 on Friday 19th of August 2022. One (1) winner in Republic of Ireland will be selected at random by The Promoter on Friday 19th of August 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
• The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn are open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
• No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
• Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
• Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
• Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
• Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
• Each entrant shall enter the competition by tagging another social media user in the comments of the specified post by the promotor and following or liking the promoter’s social media platforms listed above.
• The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
• The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
• Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
• The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfillment of the Prize.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
• The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.