Customer Service Administrator (210322RESLETS),
22nd March 2021
Lisney are looking for an experienced and motivated customer services administrator with excellent attention to detail, organisational and customer service skills to join a successful and supportive team.
Day to day - what the role looks like:
- Responding to calls, emails and office enquiries.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Handling complaints.
- Managing communications between all stakeholders.
- Supporting Lettings and Property Management team.
- Updating team databases and systems.
- Making/confirming all appointments and inspections.
- Providing the team will administration and office support.
- This is not and exhaustive list.
What you will need to apply:
- 2-3 years customer service administration experience is essential.
- First-rate customer services skills with an outstanding ability to liaise with customers, vendors and purchasers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
For more information on this Customer Service Administrator position please contact Human Resources (Contact: Karen O’ Reilly) on 01-6382700 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website.