Lettings Negotiator (202103RESLETS),
2nd March 2021
Day to day - what the role looks like:
- You will be liaising with landlords and deal with enquiries.
- You will actively let properties and work towards office targets.
- Manage and update property listings online.
- Draw up lease agreements and advise landlords on the Private Residential Tenancies Board.
- The role will require you to carry out property inspections and viewings.
- Source and win new business.
- You are required to update and manage the residential property system.
- Manage residential properties.
- Liaise with tenants, stakeholders and contractors efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and monitor rental payments.
- Manage and carry out quarterly property inspections.
- Liaise with the Private Residential Tenancies Board regarding registrations.
- Report on income and expenditure.
- This is not an exhaustive list.
What you will need to apply:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience working in property management/ residential lettings
- Motivated and driven with the ability to work independently
- Must hold a full clean driving licence essential
- You are required to have a relevant PSR licence is required
- A good knowledge of Dublin City Centre / Dublin South
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Display traits of self-motivated, results orientated with a passion for business development
- Have a good understanding of Estate Management Software, Building Preventative Maintenance Software packages and FM help desk programs.
- Have a fundamental understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
For more information on this Lettings Negotiator position please contact Human Resources (Contact: Karen O’ Reilly) on 01-6382700 or E-mail email@example.com or apply via the website.