At a Glance
Get to know the Neighbourhood
Located just at the foot of Three Rock Mountain, Stepaside is a friendly suburban community. With plenty of green space and easy access to forest walks in the Dublin Mountains, this is a popular, family-orientated community.
Stepaside’s charming village centre is home to a choice of excellent eateries and pubs, such as the Step Inn and Quattro Woodfired Pizza. For recreation, there are a number of sporting activities nearby, including Wayside Celtic F. in Kilternan, Naomh Olaf and Kilmacud Crokes GAA clubs and Kilternan Ski Club. Stepaside Golf Course is a short walk away from the village centre. Stepaside Educate Together National and Secondary schools, Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille and St Olaf’s are just a few of the many options for primary and secondary schooling in the area.
Stepaside is ideally positioned to enjoy some of the best shopping south Dublin has to offer. The neighbourhood has easy access to The Park Carrickmines, Leopardstown Shopping Centre and all of the dining, entertainment and shopping of Dundrum Town Centre just five kilometres away. Access to these neighbourhoods and Dublin city centre is convenient, with a number of bus routes and two nearby Luas stops serving the area.
- Easy access to Dublin Mountains
- Wide array of sporting facilities and recreational activities
- Excellent choice of schools
- Nearby to some of south Dublin’s best shopping
- Well served by public transport
- 44 – DCU towards Enniskerry
- 47 – Poolbeg St to Belarmine
- 118 – Eden Quay towards Kilternan
- 63/a – Dun Laoghaire to Kilternan